ROXBURY OF MT VERNON
- Any vehicle parked along any yellow curb or in an emergency turnaround area or sidewalk shall be subject to immediate towing.
- Vehicles that are obviously inoperative, i.e, flat tires, without current and valid inspection sticker or left for abandon, shall be subject to towing after a 72 hour notification. Notification will be a notice placed on the windshield.
- Vehicles without a current Fairfax County decal and without current valid tags which have not been moved in at least fourteen days shall be subject to towing after 72 hour notification.
- Any vehicle blocking an entrance or exit from any legitimate parking space including driveways, marked stalls, or white curb shall be subject to immediate towing.
- Any commercial vehicle, with exception of a vehicle which is the owner's only mode of transportation, is subject to towing after 24 hour notification.
- Any member of the Board of Directors of Roxbury may act to have an automobile removed from the development as the situation may warrant.